Tuesday 5 January 2010

My new toy

This is what I got myself for Christmas...

It's a little, digital window-thermometer so I can see what the temperature is outside. It appeals to the scientist in me. I have a sneaking feeling that the temp right next to the house is just a bit warmer than the temp in the middle of the garden but it's a good rough guide. I may buy myself a traditional thermometer, perhaps with max and min readers and hang it on the 'bird tree' so I can check that when I go out to refill the feeders and compare. Hmm....

Am I boring? Yup, you got it. But then, you probably already knew that.

It's the little things that make life interesting... and for me, this is one of them.
So how about you? What do you love that your average man-on-the-street would think 'boring' about?

No comments: