Saturday 17 May 2008

First one ever

So here we go.

It's a drizzly day here in North East England...
It's mid May.
I should be doing something more productive than this, but you know how it is when you have things you should be doing. There's always a million other things more interesting to do.
And when you have nothing to do you can't think of anything interesting to do. Why is that?
Anyway.
I went out and took some pictures of my garden, which is looking nice and lush and damp right now.

Here are the tulips looking pretty in pink in front of the pea teepee. The PTP.
These are the sugar snap peas twining up the poles.





And one of my rows of potatoes. I have three rows of Charlotte potatoes. I love watching them grow and I can't wait to eat them with lots of butter. Yum.



Here are my Lady's Mantle looking pretty, covered in quicksilver raindrops.



And GardenBoy's fern. He's quite proud of it. Given a chance he would fill the garden with them.





Or with dahlias. Here is the first dahlia to emerge. Impressive, huh?


No comments: