Tuesday 30 November 2010

Too Much Snow


It started snowing on Wednesday night. And it has continued snowing, on and off, since then. I like snow. I really like snow. What I don't like is when it means that I can't send my children to school. I love my children, but there really is too much of a good thing. I am not getting much done. Well, nothing that resembles work anyway. There has been a lot of snowman building, a lot of putting on snow clothes, a lot of taking off snow clothes, a fair bit of sledging, and walking to and fro in the snow... but... I would really like to get back to our regularly scheduled programming, thank you very much. Life needs to go on!

 

We had an unknown visitor to our snowman one night...





And lots of well known visitors too








And now for something completely different: Garden Boy has been making pickled chilis again.


The recipe, if you are interested is by Louisa Eades

No comments: