Friday 3 September 2010

Hi honey...

.... we're hooooome!

The garden is overgrown and so many things need a serious prune, but there have been no deaths, thank goodness.

The broccoli is huge, but all leaves. Holey leaves, but small holes, thanks to sustained caterpillar massacre from my stand-in gardener-friend.

The tomatoes have LOTS of tomatoes on them. All green, but a good size, and hopefully they'll ripen!

The strawberry plants have sent runners everywhere, but are looking lush and happy and will no doubt produce well next year (I hope!).

The apples have one very pretty apple each. Can't wait to taste! How can you tell when an apple is ripe??

I don't dare take pictures to show you though, because my computer will have a breakdown. I have overloaded it with so many pictures that it doesn't even have enough space to defrag itself... I have ordered an external drive to free up some space, but until that arrives... no extra pictures to stress it out!

No comments: