Tuesday 16 December 2008

Be of good cheer

They are, for the moment, well again! Hooray! I was so fed up with poorly children, tired husband and grouchy mama...

Now we just have the tired husband and grouchy mama!

But at least they are well! Enough to make me start singing and dancing... until they start fighting again and I return to grouch mode. Bah humbug!

Pip got Star-of-the-Day yesterday at school though... amazing! Apparently he was the first to sit nicely and listen EVERY TIME, ALL DAY! Zoinks (as Scooby Doo would say)! So that's great.

And Spike had to go with me to the opticians yesterday because there is no such thing as a day off in the run-up to Christmas! Instead of lounging at home with Daddy and reading books and playing trains he had to go with me because Daddy was out spreading good cheer. And little Spikelet was an angel... sat beautifully while I had my eyes checked. Could not believe it.

TWO children on star behaviour in one day?! And Dude was fine too... just not exceptionally, mention-worthy good. Hoorah!

We had Sloppy Joes for dinner. Good Christmas fare... ho ho ho...

So all in all, things are on the up! How are things with you all?

1 comment:

Don said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I always like finding new and cool people!

Isn't it nice when your kids surprise you with goodness?

Happy New Year!